Energy Booster Apple Crumble Overnight Oats
I have decided to make the Energy Booster Apple Crumble Overnight Oats in a healthy way because i love the taste of the original dessert.
Since I live abroad (UK) I have had the pleasure of tasting and knowing the various local cakes and I immediately focused on a typical Anglo-Saxon dessert and fabulous in its flavour that I loved right away, oh yes, I am talking about apple crumble.
Do you know why ?
Because I love the friability/buttery of the dough at the same time, a crumbly dessert that melts in the mouth at the first bite and blends gently with all the ingredients, especially the apple and a lot of butter.
Well, my Friends, in Italy we say: “it is his death” , which means they could not match a better combination.
Then imagine being seated outside a small and traditional shop and imagine enjoying the landscape of the majestic London Bridge in the summer ,so to feel English for a moment too.
Well, what can I tell you, certain emotions cannot be bought so it is a dessert that’s worth tasting.
Apart from this magical beginning, as you know I love to experiment and vary some recipes so as to make them healthier and tastier in the same way with the aim of having a good option for all people who need a daily dose of dessert like me.
Let’s start with the ingredients to make Energy Booster Apple Crumble Overnight Oats:
– 50 g Oats
– 1 Apple
– 60 g Greek Yogurt 0% Fat ( Vanilla Flavour is The Best to make it )
– 60 ml Water
– 5 g Cereals ( or 1 Oat Biscuit )
– 15 g Dark Chocolate Chip
Steps to make Energy Booster Apple Crumble Overnight Oats:
1. Boil The Water and add it to the oats for about five minutes so as to make it compact.
2. Grate the apple until it becomes a puree.
3. Add the yogurt or vanilla aroma flavour, chocolate chips (optional), cinnamon and finally add the oats and mix well until you get a fairly thick mixture.
4. Topping that with cereals or an oat biscuit and the zero kcal syrup to the taste of your choice
(I used the golden syrup flavour).
5. Store in the refrigerator overnight and then ENJOY IT 😋
Energy : 337 kcal
Carbohydrates : 64 g
Fat : 8.5 g
Protein: 13 g
Sugar: 25 g
Fiber: 8 g
If You Like my Content please Support Me with Liking/sharing The Video also Have a look On my Personal Blog 🙂
If you want to Taste ZERO KCAL SYRUP You can find amazing Healthy Products on here:
I hope you appreciated the recipe, so you can let me know how it was then.
Also if you want me to make something you like in a healthy way so, just contact me 👌 and i will be more then happy to satisfy your desires . 😁
Thank You So Much
It’s all about Healthy Lifestyle.
OneLife Wellness Coach is Your Personal Coach